With key skills in Oracle
APEX and PL/SQL you will be responsible for leading a small team of developers
ensuring our current applications are maintained and oversea the whole
development process of new and future Applications.Ensure all issues are dealt
with timely and accurately.
Driven, focused, methodical,
with amazing interpersonal skills, you will be a great problem solver with a
can do attitude, be happy to get stuck in and be thrown in at the deep end
sometimes, but always striving for on time accurate delivery.
- Develop Oracle PL/SQL routines which are used by the application for data access.
- Develop business critical applications and report mechanisms using the Oracle Application Express (APEX) development platform.
- Help to gather requirements from directors, key managers and users, ensuring these are documented using appropriate methodologies such as business process modeling language (BPML), creating of user requirements specifications (URS) etc.
- Ensure appropriate testing of developed applications (System testing, User testing etc.)
- Help operational teams improve their processes and data management.
- Maintain close communication with IT & Communications Manager.
- Maintain a good knowledge of project life cycle methodologies.
- Demonstrate a familiarity with testing, debugging and tuning PL/SQL programs.
- User relational database design; Oracle DDL, DML, DCL, TCL.
SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
11g and above (Required)
Application Express 4.2 and above (Required)
of the upgrading from 4.2 to 5.1 an advantage.
ORDS Knowledge (Desirable)