At this challenging time, we know individual mobility is crucial for more people that are concerned or unable to rely on public transport as they would typically do and that is the same for our customers.
We also appreciate that with the changing patterns of consumer behaviour to more home deliveries means business mobility to transfer people and goods has never been more critical. As an essential provider to the sector, we know how important it is for us to provide continuity in our service and solutions to support your business at this time.
As we all come to terms with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak our primary concern continues to be the health and safety of colleagues and their families, our customers, our business partners and the local community.
All Public Health measures advised by Government are being followed in support of the effort to contain the spread of the virus. Our sites are complying with this advice in order to safeguard the health of staff and customers.
This includes measures we are taking to prevent the potential spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), so that we can always offer the best possible protection for our customers, employees and partners. Some of the measures we are taking to ensure the highest standards are:
• We intensively clean our offices to minimise virus transmission.
• We ensure that our employees follow the recommendations of the World Health Organisation and the guidelines issued by Public Health England.
• All vehicles in Global fleet are cleaned to minimise the potential risk of transmission and key surfaces wiped down on collection and delivery.
• Handheld devices are cleaned between each use to minimise the potential risk of transmission.
• Our vehicles are delivered directly from our brand new Global stock via our in-house fully employed trained drivers.
• We have adopted a ‘no contact’ policy during this time, which will mean that we won’t be shaking customers’ hands – please see this as our sign of respect and warmest Global greeting.
By following these measures, we have been able to remain very much open for business and will continue to operate as normally as possible.
We have faced many challenges and we have always emerged stronger, we will overcome this challenging time together. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty and to confirm that the team at Global are working hard to support all our customers, particularly when we know our services are so important to help fight this crisis.
The Government has issued new advice for vehicles due MOTs after the 30th March. From 30th March 2020, MOT due dates for cars, motorcycles and light vans will be extended by six months in order to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. Full details of the change can be found on the gov.uk website.
If you have any questions at all, please contact a member of the Global Driver Services team on 0113 391 8040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.